Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Everyday Celebrations!


CTMH has done it again - another fabulous card kit to celebrate National Stamping Month in September. This kit retails for $39.95 or can be yours FREE when you purchase $60.00 in stamps - a great way to add to your collection and pick up a wonderful bonus!
I started assembling my kit last night and got half of the cards made. They are so much fun and include great embellishing ideas. The cards themselves are die cut in that fabulous swirly bracket shape!
They are much cuter in person than the photos. I love that I will have 16 cards on hand perfect for a variety of occasions. I am going to make several of them ready for Graduation next year (since I now have a senior) and some of the others for birthdays. Even though there is a guide with step-by-step instructions, with all these stamp images and phrases, there are plenty of options to customize for your card sharing needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment