Monday, October 4, 2010

My first Studio J order

Well I finally ordered some Studio J layouts.  It has been around for a while now and I have created quite a few but never finalized an order until yesterday.  Now I can't wait to get them!  I was motivated to order because my Studio J membership began September 8 and the membership includes free shipping on one order per month AND half-price layouts (now $6.50 for 2 pages) AND FREE page protectors. 

This layout is from April 2009 and our trip to Chicago for break.

Another layout from Chicago trip April 2009 - the Field Museum

Gotta' love teenagers!  Warped Tour July 2009 in Detroit


Oddly enough we rarely go to Detroit but we were back in September for a Tiger's Game with friends.  I did look up the score of the game and plan to add it in with stamps or number stickers.  I could have added as text but I wanted to make sure it was lined up so I though it would be easier to add later.

My sister-in-law and her friend were naturalized last year!

Chicago again - we do travel there quite a bit and will more now that Haley is at Columbia!  I plan to add a heart sticker or stamped heart image in the title.  Unfortunately this kit does not include a heart sticker image, but it will be no problem to add later.

I ordered 4 others and will get those loaded as soon as I can.  There is no cost to try Studio J and if you are happy with what you create you can order your layouts.  If you create quite a few check out the great savings you get with a membership.  The regular retail price of a 2 page 12x12 layout is $12.95.  With a $99 annual membership or $30 -  3 month membership, your layout cost is $6.50.  You will qualify for free shipping on up to 20 layouts for one order per month - and that order will come with free page protectors.  You will also receive an email with a link to download jpegs of your layouts (like you see here).  There is a file with both pages together and then two other high resolution files of each page WITHOUT the Studio J "advertising" around it so you can reprint at home or another site - although our price is very competitive with 12x12 printing at Costco!  Also the process used to print Studio J layouts is a very high quality designed to last 100 years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment