Monday, January 2, 2012

Homecoming Layouts

I tend to take a lot of photos and scrap many photos of the same event.  Here are 3 double-page layouts from Hanna's senior year Homecoming - and I have more to do!  I think I will give her boyfriend some of the pages though.  The first layout features CTMH's Roxie papers.  Good news - Roxie is still available through July 2012.  Unfortunately the other papers I used (Bliss) are now retired.

Close to my Heart's papers reveals 8 new paper packs in each catalog (every 6 months) and 4 of them will retire right away.  So if you want Believe, Dreamin', Mischief or Wonderland which were featured in the Fall 2011 catalog, you need to place your order by January 31, 2012.  You can see those papers here: Reflections paper kits

The spring 2011 papers that were carried over to the fall 2011 catalog will also retire at the end of January.  They are: Fanfare, Lucky, Mayberry and Sophia.

Don't miss out on your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment