Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Close to my Heart Catalog

It's here - the new spring/summer Idea Book from Close to my Heart.   Choose from eight gorgeous new paper kits, lots of fun accessories and beautiful stamps.  The first thing I chose was the Pemberly Workshop on the Go kit.  The colors in the papers were perfect for the photos I had of Hanna with her friend Alyssa from Homecoming last fall.  I love blue and yellow - my favorite color combination!
The workshop on the go kits are a great value.  They include a Level 2 paper pack, C size stamp set which is exclusive to the WOTG, full color instructional brochures, two additional sheets of cardstock and accessories.  This kit included the Bouquet Assortment (little blue and yellow dimensional flowers) and bitty pearls.  There are 7 other wonderful paper packs and Workshop on the Go kits to choose from.  I am anxious to work with Footloose for beachy photos and Cruisin for travel photos.

Here's more art done by Close to my Heart featuring Pemberly:

You can view the new idea book on my website at https://amyc.myctmh.com/Home.aspx  or contact me for your own copy.  fourcallaways@yahoo.com or 616-350-0309.  Enjoy your glimpse of spring!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment