Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Christmas

I have actually managed to complete several layouts all ready from Christmas 2011.  The Believe papers from the Fall 2011 catalog are so cute!  Even though the Level 2 paper pack is now retired, you can still purchase the Workshop on the Go kit with the Level 2 paper, Olive mini-medley, dimensional elements stars and an adorable stamp set featuring this cute santa - not the baby, but the stamped image in bottom left corner. The kit is available until February 29, 2012 while supplies last.

The baby is my youngest nephew.  The two boys on the right are his older brothers who are 6 and 3.  I have to find my white journaling pen to add their ages!  The santa suit has been around though since the 6 year old was a baby.  I love these little guys - they are so adorable!

Click here to shop for this cute kit:  Believe Workshop on the Go

No comments:

Post a Comment