Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wonderland Layout

I have a love-hate relationship with winter.  I don't really like driving in snow or the grey slushy crap that accumulates after snow, but freshly fallen snow is beautiful.  This has been a mild winter in Michigan and we have had a couple of exceptionally beautiful days where everything was covered in snow and it clung to the trees. 

I created this layout with Close to my Heart's Wonderland paper pack and the Workshop on the Go Stamp set as well as the Snowflakes Stamp set.  The Level 2 paper pack is now retired, but you can still purchase the workshop on the go kit here:  Wonderland WOTG while supplies last.

For a closer look at the stamp set I used see here: Snowflakes

I adapted this layout from a Studio J pattern.  For more on Studio J see here: Studio J

At least the snow is good for something - pretty pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment